Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Biggest Loser???

So a couple friends of mine have mentioned trying out for the Biggest Loser on NBC. I have looked into it for a bit but I would have to leave my family for a year! I don't know if I can do that. I would miss Jon and McKenna so so much. That would put us back another year on trying for another baby and who would care for McKenna while Jon was at work and school. I am ready to cry just thinking about it. I need insight people!! Should I apply or not?

1 comment:

  1. A whole year?! I could never do it. It WILL be harder but you CAN do it at home. If the external motivation is that important to you, though, and you need it, it's a decision only you can make.

    This is my advice. Use the torture of being away from your family for a year as a motivator! Do it yourself, and you don't have to go anywhere.

    ReplyDelete