Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Don't know what to post here. . .

So its been a couple days since I posted, I was thinking of making sure I posted everyday to see my progress and all that but for some reason haven't been doing so well. I just had to post about my lunch today, you see I have been really good about no fast food in the past couple weeks. Doesn't seem like a big deal but as much as the family and I used to eat out it is HUGE! I have cut my soda intake to next to nothing. Well today we went and saw Jon for lunch. I had a sandwich on ciabatta bread a couple curly fries and a small soda. I ended up giving the fries to my hubby and dumping the soda out so my daughter could have the ice. The fries tasted like nothing but grease and the soda was just yuck. Hubby says my taste buds are changing, I sure hope that is true. Although the sandwich was high in calories it wasn't even that great either. I feel better, haven't seen much progression but I know it will come. One day at a time, One day at a TIME!

2 comments:

  1. I have a suggestion to try and help you. Taking fiber (soluble fiber mainly is best) helps in weight loss as well as sometimes when you think you are hungry you are actually thirsty. So drink more water at those times. Besides when taking fiber you need more water. However the best way to get fiber is in food not supplements, however I do the supplements. Good luck and sounds like you have started doing well. It is never an easy thing to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So you should do photos periodically so we can see the progress and at the end we can all look back and be awed! You could even post measurements, etc. It'll give you something to post when you have nothing else to post. Just an idea

    ReplyDelete