Friday, January 8, 2010

One step at a time

So here is the deal, I am not writing this blog with the intentions of having anyone read it. It is mearly for a personal record of my journey to not only become a better me but an example for my family on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I am depressed more and more every day about my weight, lack of energy, and having no desire to get dressed or leave the house.
I pray with all my heart that my daughter/children for any reason ever feel that way. I want myself and family to be proud of the temples that our amazing father in heaven has created.
This blog will be an insight for me once I succeed. Something for my family to read to see the highs and lows of the journey that I have set forth on. I have joined Gold's Gym version of the Biggest Loser. I WILL WIN!!! No matter what even by changing my way of life will be a success for me.
So come on join me on the journey. If you choose to follow feel free to offer encouragement or remind me of my goals, feel free to offer suggestions to help me reach my goals, please don't judge me for my weight, BMI, measurements or anything. I don't need discouragement but I could use a cheering crowd!!

No comments:

Post a Comment